Green Acres Inn is delighted to announce it has been awarded the #SafeTravels Stamp. The Safe Travels Stamp is an international symbol designed to allow travellers to recognize governments and companies around the world, which have adopted health and hygiene, standardized protocols – so consumers can experience “Safe Travels”
Our protocols and policies will continuously evolve based on guidance from our public health unit and government authorities.
We have also been thinking about how we can take lessons from these past couple of months to make your stay at Green Acres Inn even safer for you- our guests, and our staff. We have updated our protocols to ensure that we all stay healthy. You can review the policies we will be implementing below. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you with a smile and a wave from a safe distance of course.
Our reservations team is available to take your calls at 1-800-267-7889, or you can book online.
- We are implementing contactless check in and check out. By the nature of our property’s layout, guests will not be required to access elevators or lobbies to access rooms.
- For all employees and guests, we have a zero-symptom allowed policy. Unwell guests and staff will not be allow to stay on the property.
- We are thoroughly disinfecting high touch surfaces such as doorknobs, handles, light switches, and remote controls with industry approved sanitizing products.Our staff will be provided non-medical masks and disposable gloves. They have been trained in the enhanced industry best practises of guest room cleaning and disinfecting.
- Last minute cancellation penalties up to noon on day of arrival will be waived (except for no-show)
- Social distancing will be enforced and facilitated everywhere. We are only allowing only one guest in our office at a time. Hand sanitizer is provided upon entry and the office will be sanitized between serving each guest.
- All windows are opened and rooms are aired between each guests’ stay.
- Contact information including a cell phone number will be required for all reservations to allow us to contact you if there are any updates will need to know for your stay.
- There will NO daily Housekeeping for multi night stays. Fresh linens and amenities can be provided.
- Items such as dishes & utensils, coffee and cream & sugar that can not be sanitized between guests have been removed. These items are available by request by contacting our Front Desk.